Daikin Fit in Orange, Volusia, & Seminole Counties
Certified Climate Control’s Innovative Air Conditioning Unit
Certified Climate Control is delighted to offer our Orlando, FL customers the Daikin Fit system, groundbreaking technology with never-before-seen air conditioning intelligence and energy efficiency. We set ourselves apart from the competition because we strive to present the most innovative solutions for air conditioning needs to residents of Orange, Seminole and Volusia counties. Our unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction is why Certified Climate Control is one of the very few air conditioning and heating companies across the country that is able to offer the Daikin Fit system to consumers. If you’re ready to improve your indoor air quality without compromising your space or budget, the Daikin Fit system may just be the solution you’ve been waiting for.
Daikin Comforting Cash Program
Limited time only Up to $1100 cashback on qualifying Daikin Fit systems. Call now for details.
*not to be combined with other offers.
What Is Daikin Fit?
The Daikin Fit is a revolutionary inverter air conditioning unit that runs nonstop at low energy levels, maximizing your energy efficiency and continuously adjusting the compressor’s speed to meet the demand of your household. Traditional systems operate using bulky, cube-styled units that compromise your space’s aesthetic, whereas the Daikin Fit offers a side discharge system that is incredibly compact, so you won’t have to sacrifice your valuable space. Additionally, conventional systems use single-speed or dual-speed compressors, while the Daikin Fit system comes fully–equipped with innovative inverter (variable-speed) technology. The inverter carefully controls the heating and cooling power generated by the unit, minimizing fluctuations in temperature, reaching set temperatures faster, and drastically improving comfort levels by controlling air quality. This is relevant because inverter air conditioning systems can provide energy savings of up to 30% compared to non-inverter air conditioning systems. Our Orlando, FL customers will also be happy to know that the Daikin Fit is top-notch at controlling humidity due to its ability to remove moisture from the air as it passes through its coils. With the Daikin Fit, your home will never feel muggy again!
The Air Quality You Deserve
According to The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), it’s possible that the air inside your home can be up to five times more polluted than the air outside. That’s why Certified Climate Control strives to provide consumers with the opportunity to make your air inside as refreshing as it is outside. The Daikin Fit allows you to create your own unique ecosystem. When you invest in this ground–breaking HVAC technology, you will prioritize your comfort while also being able to meet your budget and efficiency goals. Other reasons why Certified Climate Control is happy to offer the Daikin Fit include:
- A Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of up to 18 – Upgrading to a higher SEER can cut back your power consumption by nearly 30%.
- Inverter (variable-speed) compressor – Ideal for maximum indoor comfort and energy efficiency as well as low sound levels.
- Quiet-mode – You’ll never again have to worry about sacrificing your acoustical comfort as the Daikin Fit offers a quiet-mode for increased noise reduction.
- Blue Fin Corrosion Coating – Hydrophilic coating to guarantee extended reliability and lifespan for your condenser coil.
- 3.7mm coil – High heat exchanger efficiency and compact casing design.
- Side panel access – Offers ease of use for annual maintenance.
- Compact and lightweight – The slim profile of the Daikin Fit is perfect for zero lot line homes and outdoor patio, terrace, roof, or multi-story locations where space and ease of installation can be limited.
- Installation options – This air conditioning system can be ground– or wall-mounted, which opens up many possibilities and spaces for installation.
- Inverter board cooled by refrigerant circuit – Adapted to eliminate a drop-in condenser fan pressure caused by a heat sink.
Certified Climate Control at Your Service
Even though the Daikin Fit has revolutionized the traditional heating and air conditioning system, it will still require periodic servicing to ensure it maintains a high level of performance, energy efficiency and longevity. Though there’s a lot you can do to preserve this sophisticated air conditioning unit on your own, there are many tasks surrounding the Daikin Fit that would be better carried out by a licensed HVAC professional. Key preventative maintenance measures and inspections one of our knowledgeable, experienced representatives will perform include:
- Checking system controls to verify proper start-up, operation, and shutdown
- Inspection of condensate drain for any clogs
- Lubricating moving parts, such as the fan motor
- Checking on electrical connections and testing the voltage to the motor
- Performing thermostat-setting diagnostics
- Thoroughly cleaning the condensing coil
- Inspecting the evaporator coil
- Conducting a refrigerant level check and line inspection
- Inspection of the blower and associated components
- Inspection of furnace components, including the gas connections and valves, as well as the burner assembly and heat exchanger
With such a significant investment, it is vital to make sure you are keeping your Daikin Fit in tip-top shape to ensure maximum efficiency. After all, this system is meant to save you money! If you’re located in the Orlando, FL area and feel ready to overcome the ever-changing challenges presented by the air around your home, call Certified Climate Control today to learn more about the Daikin Fit!
12 Months Special Financing*
*Available with approved credit on the purchase of a new air conditioning & heating system. Financing provided by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. with approved credit.
Please keep in mind that Wells Fargo Retail Services cannot provide legal advice to clients. The disclosures were drafted to satisfy the requirements applicable to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Please consult your own attorney/s for advice regarding your applicable advertising requirements.
This offer is available to residential homeowners only. This offer may not be combined with any other offers. No dealers, please! Prices are after all power rebates and discounts.
Contact Us Today!
We are rated A+ by the BBB. We have been voted the “Best AC Contractor in our service area” by Angie’s List and have been awarded the Super Service award for over 10 years in a row!